Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the The Bike Rooms service and website. By visiting the The Bike Rooms website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
When you place an order via our website (www.thebikerooms.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email. Our contract with you will begin when you receive an email to confirm the dispatch of your goods.
We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your "My Account" page.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- The Bike Rooms has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact [email protected] with your order number.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard cards or PayPal
- We offer finance packages which are not currently available online, but you may call 0161 870 8195 to speak to a member of The Bike Rooms team to process this over the phone if you are unable to visit us in store.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates, unless country currency is changed in our region adjuster, available on every product page. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
The Bike Rooms Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
Under The Consumer Contracts Regulations you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us through your account or by emailing [email protected]. For full return guidelines click here.
Reviews and Comments
We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the The Bike Rooms website.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.