The Bike Rooms Limited is pleased to offer you a range of finance packages via V12 Retail Finance. The perfect solution to own the bike of your dreams, you can even add your clothing and accessories to your agreement!
See below for more information or get in contact and a member of The Bike Rooms team will be happy to talk you through the options.
V12 Retail Finance is a specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance to customers through an easy to use online, paperless processing system. The V12 System works across all channels, whether Mail Order, In-Store or Online, offering support across a variety of sales routes, allowing The Bike Rooms team the flexibility to choose the finance options to best suit each individual customer.
To apply for finance you must be:
- At least 18 years of age.
- A permanent UK resident.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
- In receipt of a pension if you are retired.
- Able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
Finance is available on orders from £500 to £15,000. increase the deposit and the finance term to reduce the monthly repayments.
We now offer two 0% finance options over 6 or 9 months as well as options over 24 and 36 months at 15.9% APR.
- Option 1 - 0% Finance 6 months - 0% APR
- Option 2 - 0% Finance 12 months - 0% APR
- Option 3 - Classic Credit 24 months - 15.9% APR
- Option 4 - Classic Credit 36 months - 15.9% APR
0% finance options are currently offered on all items at full RRP. Any clearance items will only available with two classic credit options.
Yes, we require a minimum 10% deposit. Increase this to lower the finance amount and your monthly repayments as well as increasing the chances of approval.
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
Anything on our website. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £500.
There are three methods to complete a purchase with finance.
- Online - Simply add the items to your basket and process an order as normal, selecting finance at the checkout. You will then be re-directed to V12 secure site to complete your application. The process takes around 5-10 minutes and decisions are made very quickly. Applications are electronically signed, saving time and paperwork and items shipped directly to the billing address or store for collection.
- In Store - Visit us in store where staff will be happy to take you through the application process and a decision is normally made instantly.
- Direct - Contact V12 directly who will send you a link to their secure server where you can process your application and get an instant decision.
The finance application process usually takes around 5-10 minutes to complete. A decision is normally made within a few minutes however some applications may take up to 24 hours.
Finance is subject to status. Once approved you will be able to complete your V12 Credit Agreement and electronically sign the finance documents online. We will then process your order and notify you once dispatched.
If your credit application is declined you will have the option to process the order with a different payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal).
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit www.v12retailfinance.com